- Friday, May 12th at 9am John Thibodeaux (Russell's dad) will be visiting our program with a very special presentation and some fun activities. His presentation will focus on Wildlife Olympics and Water Safety for Kids.
John Thibodeaux graduated with a degree in Fish, Wildlife and Conservation Biology from Colorado State University, and is now working for the Army Corps of Engineers as a Park Ranger at Ball Mountain and Townshend Lakes. He is starting a Junior Ranger program that will be available at the Winhall Brook Campground this summer. His goal is to educate children and adults about the environment around them, while creating a fun atmosphere. All families are welcome to attend.
• Spring Specials - Mondays (Visit from So. Londonderry Librarian) - Wednesday- Yoga with Kate Logan (Auden's mom)
• We would like to ask for your support and understanding when it comes to our policies and the state regulations in which we follow. If your child has a fever over 100, or if your child is sick with any contagious viruses, or if they are unable to participate in the classroom during work time, your child will be sent home. He/she may not return to school until they are fever free or symptom free for 24 hours. Please do not bring your child to school in consideration of everyone's health. Sometimes children run a fever, and tend to recover very quickly, and we understand that for you as working parents can be inconvenient, but we do appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your support . Our goal is to keep our school safe and healthy for all children and staff.
• As we go outside everyday, weather permitting, we would like to ask that each child have their own sunscreen and bug spray. Also, the ticks are bad this year, so be sure to check your children each day.
• Tomorrow, Saturday May 6, WRMS will be hosting Open House - We are happy to say that our Pre- K program is already full for 2017/18 school year! However, we still have 5 spots available for our toddler program. Please remember to tell your friends and families that we are still accepting 2 year olds in our toddler classroom. Thank you!
• This winter we had a very brutal winter. Our playground and driveways need lots of TLC. We would like to thank the families that volunteered time and materials on spring clean up last Friday. If you didn't have the opportunity to do so, please feel free to come any day at anytime of the day to do so. There are still lots of things that could be done around our school.
- Summer Camp is just around the corner. The spaces are filling up, so if you have not signed your child up, please do so by next week so that we can prepare scheduling and teacher scheduling. Camp will run from Monday July 10 through Friday August 18 during the hours of 8am-4pm.
• Miss Renata will be absent Monday May 8th for professional development.
* June 15 - Last day of school 1/2 day
* June 16 - Graduation Day at The So. Londonderry Town Hall from 10am to 12pm.